Narcotics Evidence LockersNarcotics Evidence Lockers by Spacesaver
The Narcotics Evidence Locker from Spacesaver is perfectly designed for small police departments’ drug evidence collection and storage needs. These units follow the best practices of the International Association for Property and Evidence (IAPE) in terms of being a separate locker from general long-term evidence, enhanced security, and proper ventilation. As an added bonus, they don’t take up too much space so you can add more if necessary or have just one unit depending on your department’s needs.
How the system works:
What sets the narcotics evidence locker apart from regular storage lockers is the louvred vents, recessed interior accessories, and the ability to be connected to an HVAC system. These lockers are designed to reduce and eliminate odours from the narcotics as well as improve the air quality of the surrounding environment, making it safer for evidence technicians and other personnel needing to access the storage.
Some of the benefits of the narcotics evidence lockers are:
- Louvred vents and the ability to connect to an HVAC system help to reduce and eliminate odours, thereby reducing safety hazards for evidence technicians and other personnel.
- Can be configured to fit individual needs with various accessories such as interior rails, full-width shelves and side lances, and drawers.
- Highly flexible to adapt and change as inventory grows.
- Designed for durability and security — all-steel construction and a variety of locking options.
Features for storage flexibility:
- Drawer provides storage for drug paraphernalia up to 36” long
- Full-width shelves with capacities from 100 – 300 lbs can hold larger items (ex boxes, bags)
- Rails with easily moveable bins to store small items
- Side lances allow for simple shelf adjustments.
- Durable double panel door with tamper-proof full-length hinge
- Box flange frame
- Interlocking mechanism for securing drawer when locker door is closed
- Variety of lock options: hasp for padlock, key lock, combination lock, or 10-pin digital lock
Ready to get your storage system started? Learn more about narcotics evidence lockers and configure the system that works best for your warehouse with these helpful pdf downloads. If you find yourself still needing some advice, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Hi-Cube for assistance.