Pallet Racking Inspection
Concerned with the new WorkSafeBC pallet racking regulations?
Relax! We have all the answers you need! Tell us about your warehouse and we’ll provide you with a free phone consultation.
On January 01, 2018, WorkSafeBC imposed new regulations regarding the safety of your storage racks.
In general, the new subsection in the “Occupational Health and Safety Requirements” says that employers should ensure that their storage rack is appropriate for its intended purpose. Get ready to comply with the new regulations. And don’t worry, we can help.
Why should I choose Hi-Cube?
- We have 37 years of experience in supplying, installing, and inspecting pallet racks. We have dealt with many sizes and types of businesses. We understand what pallet racking inspections are all about!
- Hi-Cube employs a qualified rack inspector with 17 years of experience designing and managing the installation of racking.
- The owner of Hi-Cube, Larry Robertson, was a committee member advising WorkSafeBC with regards to rack safety.
- Hi-Cube is a member and proud sponsor of various CMHDS (Canadian Material Handling & Distribution Society) events.
What can I Expect from Hi-Cube?
- Warehouse Racking Inspection: Start with a pallet rack inspection. We will identify what is needed in order for you to comply with the new rules.
- Report and Compliance: A complete report will be provided including suggestions on how to comply with the WorkSafe BC pallet rack regulations.
- Supply and Installation: We supply and install any type of pallet racking/shelving to ensure the safety of your warehouse.