Hi-Cube Storage Products has been providing specialized storage solutions for over 37 years in the BC market and beyond. Serving markets in the Supply Chain with shelving and pallet racking, Cantilever, Mezzanine’s, and Vertical Lift Modules. We also have specialists identifying storage solutions for institutional clients such as Libraries, Art Galleries, Military and Armed Forces, Education, and Health Care.
We are in a growth mode and are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representatives to join our Sales team based in our Delta location. The product lines and services we offer are comprised of a range of solutions for companies looking to solve storage problems. You will become an expert at assessing incoming leads, quoting inquiries, and reinforcing our longstanding client relationships. Reporting to the Operations Manager, and collaborating with our designers, you will be responsible for establishing quotes generated from inbound phone calls, web inquiries, or manufacturing partners. It is important you ensure project details are properly documented for sales quote creation and submission to the Operations team for processing into orders. You will also provide oversite over an order to ensure it remains on target, budget, and fulfills the customers’ expectations.
This is a unique opportunity based out of Delta British Columbia to represent exclusive manufacturers products in a growing supply chain and distribution market. With a solid compensation program alongside outstanding benefits, consider this opportunity to work with an industry leader with a diverse portfolio and longstanding track record of success.
- Update weekly reports with existing leads by source, as well as open quotes and orders
- Greet visitors looking for assistance, and manage incoming phone call leads
- Input your own sales orders into the computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generate profitable growth through quota attainment.
- Proactively following up with clients to ensure needs are met
- Able to determine customer needs to recommend the most appropriate solution(s) in a professional and timely manner.
- Able to identify products and services to best suit customer needs.
- Connect and build trust with customers to develop strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Help build a positive, diverse, and equitable work environment with other associates who are also a part of our fast-growing team.
- Always deliver a strong and positive customer experience.
- Participate in training on product lines to become a resource for our clients
- Collaborate with Operations on Marketing initiatives
- Assist Operations as required up to and including processing payments, inventory tracking, outside sales support
Qualifications and Skills:
- A diploma or degree in business administration and asset, in lieu of 2+ years experience in a technical sales role
- Awareness of companies focusing on distribution, logistics, or industrial sales is a strong asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and problem-solving skills. (English)
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy engaging with new customers.
- Self-motivated, and self-directed in managing your time
- A driver’s license and personal mode of transport an asset
- Experience in taking photos and posting to Company social media websites is an asset
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software including TEAMS, Excel, and Outlook
- ERP software (Microsoft D365) familiarity an asset
- Flexibility to manage various tasks in various stages of completion
- Attention to detail
- Experience in quoting projects of a technical nature
What We Offer:
- Located in a climate controlled, indoor area.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Office based, 5 days a week
- Competitive Pay
- Full-Time hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:30)
- Company pension with RRSP Match
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended Medical
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Mileage for work travel
- Paid time off starting at 3 weeks’ vacation
- Paid sick days
- Tuition reimbursement for job related training
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Vision care
- History of internal promotion as skills and aptitude for increasingly more responsible roles develops
Compensation: $45,000 – $62,000 / yr. + Bonus structure, Benefits after 3 months. Paid bi-weekly
Hours of work: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Company pension program, medical, dental, and optical benefits after 90 days