If you have experience for technical work, and “do it once, do it right” approach to projects, you may be a great fit with the Hi-Cube Installation Crew. Your background could be construction, scaffolding, steel assembly, fitting, welding, electrical, or material handling, being a great Installation Tech means you are adaptable to the task at hand, and can apply a wide range of skill sets to see the project through to completion.
Material Handling, and particularly the Sales and Servicing of product lines and solutions Hi-Cube offers, is a fast-moving sector, which continues to grow and modernize every year. This role will gain you access behind the scenes of a variety of business and industries you and your family will already be familiar with. Whether performing routine racking maintenance in a bottling factory, or installing state of the art vertical lift modules for a major LED distributor, this can be an opportunity to become a real contributor to the economy in your City, and beyond.
Hi-Cube is looking to grow our Install team by finding engaged individuals who we can train.
- Full Time Hours (40) per week, with overtime opportunities
- Physically active role, including climbing, lifting, and site assessment
- Installation Sites in Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and the Interior
- Driver’s license and reliable personal transport is a strong asset
- On job training, Technical and Customer Service skills development, as well as factory training with our Suppliers across Canada and in the US
- Company pension program, medical, dental, and optical benefits after 90 days