Storage solutions are simpler than you may think. If you’ve got a lot of stuff and not enough room to store it, consider mobile storage racks. With these ingenious units, you can make the best use of the space you do have and even simplify your organization. If you’ve been thinking about storage options, here are five reasons why you should consider moving to mobile shelving.
1. Most traditional storage methods waste space. With mobile shelving, the racks can be rolled together into a more compact space. When a specific item is needed from storage, all you need to do is move the shelving to get to what you want. Because these units use about 50% less floor space than traditional shelving, you will have more room for other things.
2. These units can be customized to suit your needs whether you’re looking for increased storage capacity in your factory, warehouse, office, museum, hospital or university. Installed units can be moved with, mechanical assistance or completely powered by electricity. These systems are best installed by factory trained installation crews to make sure the system will perform properly for many years, and that the installation process is as smooth as possible. You may also be able to use parts from your existing storage system with your new equipment, which will help with the overall cost of the project.
3. Virtually anyone with storage needs can use mobile shelving. Smaller items fit just as well as larger things like engine parts. These units can also be refrigerated which makes them perfect for storing lab specimens or any other items that are easily perishable.
4. Anything that can be filed can be stored with mobile shelving. Mobile storage has been used by museums, universities and even the healthcare industry and their uses are virtually limitless. Some designs can even hold up to 30,000 pounds, which makes them attractive to both small business as well as larger industries.
5. Mobile shelving simply saves time. Instead of having to wander all over your warehouse or storage facility, you will now have exactly what you need right at your fingertips. No more wasting man hours chasing down items that your workers, clients or customers need.