All Products > Pallet Racking > Flow-Rail Rack
Flow rail is a high density, non-motorized pallet storage system. The pallets are pushed forward with an easy move as they are loaded on rails. This concept is referred as "last in-first out".
Some of the benefits of Flow-rail pallet rack storage system are:
- This is the only storage system able to hold up to 10 pallets deep!
Most push-back systems offer up to 6 pallets deep.
- It can be installed on existing racks and drive-in systems.
- No maintenance is required.
- Rust-proof - ideal for freezer and refrigerator storage.
- Rails are horizontal not angled which reduces the overall system height.
How the system works:
- Utilizing typical forklift trucks, the first pallet is loaded on the rails. The second pallet pushes on the first one making the chain turn.
- When pallets need to be removed, the chains slide in the opposite direction therefore when the front pallet is pulled from the system, the other pallets in the back automatically move forward.
Maximum pallet weight load for 2 tracks is up to 3000lbs.
If you require storing pallets heavier than 3000lbs, we recommend adding an extra track.
Flow-Rail racking is an ideal system for warehouses that store large amounts of like pallets and have limited space.
Call Hi-Cube Storage Products today to see if this high-density, drive-in pallet rack system can improve the storage performance for your warehouse!