Structural Pallet RackStructural Pallet Racking Systems for Industrial Environments
Structural pallet racking systems provide strong and lasting industrial storage with complete accessibility to all stored items. These custom-engineered racks utilize a structural steel construction making for a much more durable product compared to roll-formed products that are more prone to casual damage.
Hi-Cube is a proud supplier of North American Storage structural pallet rack storage systems. When you’re looking for the right rack for your warehouse or storage space, we’ll help you find the one that works best for your needs.
How The System Works:
Structural steel is far more abuse-resistant, resulting in a longer-lasting storage system for your business. This abuse-resistant property of the structural storage rack system reduces the long-term cost of maintenance as components do not need the continual replacement of components that roll-formed uprights do.
Some of the benefits of structural pallet racks are
- Strength – Structural steel channels strength while fully bolted connections handle heavy product/pallet loads.
- Durability – Get long-lasting performance in a variety of applications including quick turnover, heavy loads, and harsh conditions.
- Versatility – Offers a great range of load capacities. Common configurations include pallet flow, pushback, and drive in or drive thru applications.
- Space Saving – Takes advantage of vertical space, allowing room for more inventory.
- Reduced Damage – Wrapped pallets can be stored safely, protecting the merchandise from falling and sustaining or causing accidental damage.
If you’re looking for more information or are ready to get started with structural pallet racking, check out our pdf downloads. If you find that you still have questions or would like some advice, feel free to contact us at Hi-Cube for assistance.