Flow Rail Pallet Pack
Flow-Rail Pallet Storage System
Flow rail is a high density, non-motorized pallet storage system. The pallets are pushed forward with an easy move as they are loaded on rails. This concept is referred to as “last in-first out”.
Some of the benefits of Flow-rail pallet rack storage system are:
- This is the only storage system able to hold up to 10 pallets deep!
- Most push-back systems offer up to 6 pallets deep.
- It can be installed on existing racks and drive-in systems.
- No maintenance is required.
- Rust-proof – ideal for freezer and refrigerator storage.
- Rails are horizontal not angled which reduces the overall system height.
How the system works:
- Utilizing typical forklift trucks, the first pallet is loaded on the rails. The second pallet pushes on the first one making the chain turn.
- When pallets need to be removed, the chains slide in the opposite direction therefore when the front pallet is pulled from the system, the other pallets in the back automatically move forward.|Maximum pallet weight load for 2 tracks is up to 3000lbs.
If you require storing pallets heavier than 3000lbs, we recommend adding an extra track.
Flow-Rail racking is an ideal system for warehouses that store large amounts of like pallets and have limited space.
Call Hi-Cube Storage Products today to see if this high-density, drive-in pallet rack system can improve the storage performance for your warehouse!
Request More Information
Hi-Cube Pallet Racking
One call to Hi-Cube and you’re well on your way to answering these questions and any others that you may have. Hi-Cube has decades of experience with helping thousands of companies find their ideal pallet rack shelving solution. Serving Greater Vancouver and beyond, we’ll come to your location, have a look at where you need pallet racks to go in, and then come up with a tailored solution that fits your space and your budget.
Choosing a Pallet Rack
Hi-Cube will even help you determine what the loads are that you will be placing on your pallet rack storage system, help you match your new purchase to your existing rack system and even provide you with an engineered solution for seismic certification (something all Lower Mainland businesses with pallet racking now need to have). There is a number of racking choices available as well as additional questions to find answers for, such as engineering considerations, permits and even getting a concrete flooring report before installation can occur.
Used racking may be an option to consider and can be an economical solution. Our sales representatives can help determine the suitability of used pallet rack for your project.
Let Hi-Cube help you with finding the best pallet racking system and safely install it for you. Browse our line of pallet racking storage products below and then contact us to get started.